Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Beginning


I cannot wait to begin sharing with you everything that has been happening in my life over the past two years as well as what my day to day excitements bring.  Here is the overview with a promise to share more later.  Instead of writing you a novel I thought a picture timeline would be more adequate. Enjoy!

I'm Britton and have been married to the love of my life Captain Austin for a little over 2 years now. Here is our true beginning.




 Our first date where the sparks began was in Naples, Italy in 2004. Here is our homecoming picture; just a couple of kids not knowing where God and life would take us together. A few months later we officially became a couple and it was all down hill from there.



After spending our last two years of highschool together we graduated in 2006. Both having our hearts set on different colleges we parted ways with the hardest goodbye of my life.  Unsure of what God had for our future together, we started a new chapter in our lives apart.












I ended up in Stillwater, OK at Oklahoma State University and Aus went to College Station, TX to attend Texas A&M.  We of course enjoyed our Big 12 rivalry and dated long distance all four years, making each trip to see each other, north or south, a special, memorable adventure in our relationship.




















In November of 2009, (our junior year of college, celebrating our 5 year dating anniversary) Austin proposed, making we the happiest woman in the world!  A wedding was in place and 8 months later we were married in July of 2010.   Best day of my life!!
 











We immediately move to Houston, TX for Austin's job and lived in an apartment for almost a year before buying our first home together in 2011.  Aus bought me a puppy for my birthday in Sept 2011 whom we named Palmer. She's our baby and we are now one big happy family!














2012 has been an amazing year so far that I can't wait to share.


 Please tag along as we spin this beautiful Webb of life!


1 comment:

  1. I love this! I can't wait to be inspired, encourage, and learn from you through this blog, Brittan!

    Much love!
    Em

    ReplyDelete