Friday, August 10, 2012

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

Craigslist is incredible and one of my new favorite places to find and sell some awesome stuff. I will be sharing with you the things I have sold on Craigslist that you won't believe people bought.

The story behind all of this Craigslist nonsense is one I really enjoy. As we moved into our foreclosed home with many things outdated as well as some things we no longer wanted after the move, I decided to try and sell some not so nice things on Craigslist. Aus (hubs) continued to tell me that no one would ever buy the things I was wanting to sell.  Without fail, I got this response from him every time. And, without fail, he was shocked, not only that they actually sold, but for how much I sold them for! Hah! I still love his surprised face..gets me every time! 

With that said, I know I will be getting the same responses from you. It truly is crazy and I can't wait to share these with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment